Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Syntax error in source transformation

From: Valerio Guarnieri <valemn_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:48:16 +0200
I had to write the tool in C++ because I needed to interface with the
library which handles the formal descriptions of the circuits under
evaluation.
This library is a C++ library and I have to use constructs and
function class from this one, so I really had no other choice.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with structure in ECLiPSe, so could
you please show me how I can wrap all the params into a structure?
I made some tries but none of them was successful.
In particular I would be interested in how you can declare such a
structure and how you should refer to single fields wrapped inside it
within the for loop.
I do not need detailed code, a simple example (referring to the
example I wrote in the previous post) would be enough.
Your help would be much appreciated.

Valerio Guarnieri