Re: [eclipse-users] How to remember last variable value and then choose in search

From: Joachim Schimpf (Independent Contractor) <"Joachim>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:04:20 +0000
Daniel Lucraft wrote:
> OK I got it. I used the var_names library to identify
> variables and stored the results in a hash in
> non-logical storage. Hasn't helped the speed of the
> algorithm though :-(.

No complaining please - we did equip that library with a warning saying:

"These variable names are intended solely for purposes of debugging
  and visualisation of a program execution. Any use of this feature
  in the actual program logic or algorithm is strongly discouraged."

Ok, warnings don't work...  But were you actually encouraged by it?

;-)

-- Joachim