[eclipse-users] R: R: ec_cleanup() segmentation fault

From: Giuseppe Di Guglielmo <giuseppe.diguglielmo_at_...95...>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:44:33 +0100
Hi Kish,
I will restructure my application to support constraints on ECLiPSe side.

Can I ask you how can I retrieve a value from ECLiPSe if I post the
constraints in this way: post_goal("X < 2") ?

These are some works of my group based on ECLiPSe, are you interested to
support us?
http://www.pld.ttu.ee/~jaan/PDF/p146.pdf

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Di Guglielmo       Dept. of Computer Science - University of
Verona
                               Strada le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona - Italy

Phone Office:   +39 045 8027049         Fax:    +39 045 8027068
Phone Home:     +39 045 6152251         Mobile: +39 347 0493371

WWW: http://profs.sci.univr.it/~diguglielmo

email: giuseppe.diguglielmo_at_...95...
email: diguglielmo_at_...96...          Skype: giuseppe.diguglielmo

This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain
confidential and or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail message, you should not read, copy, forward or
otherwise distribute or further disclose the information in it. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please contact the originator of this
e-mail message via e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your
computer or network, thank you.