Re: [eclipse-users] Help with displaying a binary tree with graphviz

From: Kish Shen <kish_at_...2...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:33:36 +0000
Hi,

In your first graph, there are only one edge from each node, so I am not
sure if it is possible to display each node to the side in the way you
want using graphviz, which will have no knowledge that each of your node
is `missing' the other edge. For debugging purposes, if you display the
edges as well as the nodes, then it seems to me there will be no
confusion, as you can clearly see that there is one edge coming out of
the node in such cases.