Re: [eclipse-users] The quickest way to find the min/max of an ic_set

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:37:47 +0000
Hi,

By the way,  I am not sure if you are aware that in the Constraint
Library manual, there is a chapter describing lib(fd_sets), which should
have the same functionality as lib(ic_sets), except that it uses the
older finite domain library lib(fd) instead of lib(ic). The description
should apply to both lib(fd_sets_ and lib(ic_sets), because I think the
two share a common code base. There might be some minor differences in
the example code due to differences in ic and fd syntax. In any case, it
does contain some introductory material on the integer sets as used by
ECLiPSe, if you are not already familiar with that.

(yes, this chapter probably should be updated to mention ic_set instead
of fd_set).