[eclipse-users] ECLiPSe 5.10#103 available at Sourceforge

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:27:48 +0000
Hi,

Just a note to say that I have uploaded ECLiPSe 5.10#103 to ECLiPSe's
sourceforge site:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-clp/

source and binaries packages are avalable, including the binaries for
both Intel and PPC Mac OS X, which are not available from the nightly
builds at the www.eclipse-clp.org site. [Thanks to Paulo Moura for
kindly providing the Macs for us to build and test the Mac binaries]

The main reason for this note is this build includes a new user
contributed library -- lib(grasper), a graph satisfaction problem
solver. This was contributed by Ruben Viegas of Universudade Nova de Lisboa.

Other highlights for this build includes:

1. Binaries are compiled with updated COIN-OR solvers (CLP,CBC,
SYMPHONY) downloaded 9 Nov 2007, for lib(eplex). For CLP/CBC, this fixes
a bug in CLP/CBC that produced some incorrect solutions for MIP problems.

2. Source updated to allow compilation with CPLEX 11.0, including
compiling on Intel Mac OS X.

We greatly welcome and encourage users to make contributions to ECLiPSe.
Please contact me or Joachim Schimpf if you want to make any
contributions to ECLiPSe!

--Kish Shen