[eclipse-users] How to shrink ECLiPSe runtime

From: Qin Yin <qyin_at_...84...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:18:49 +0100
Hi,

I want to deliver an ECLiPSe application as an executable on Linux. Since
the application must be installed online, I want to shrink the runtime
environment as small as possible. Currently, the complete runtime
environment (7MB) which is a bit large. I am wondering whether it is
possible to shrink it to less than 1MB (hopefully) by hacking Makefile?

Thanks!

Qin