Re: [eclipse-users] profiling constraint code

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:19:24 +1000
On 22/08/2007, at 3:02 PM, Malcolm Ryan wrote:

> I'm building a planner in eclipse using the constraint libraries.
> It's running rather slow, so I profiled it and got:

I tried running the port_profiler tool and it told me that my most
used predicate was do__0 which was called by do__0. That's not very
helpful. Obviously its a loop somewhere it my code, but which one?
Any ideas how I can find out?

Malcolm

--
"If there is one thing worse than the modern weakening of major morals
    it is the modern strengthening of minor morals.