Re: [eclipse-users] Finite set of possibilities in an underconstrained equation

From: Warwick Harvey <wh_at_...2...>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:03:41 +0100
Hi Vivek,

I suggest you try reading some of the ECLiPSe tutorial introduction:

http://eclipse.crosscoreop.com/doc/tutorial/tutorial.html

In particular, the chapters:

 * Getting started with Interval Constraints
 * Working with real numbers and variables

That should answer many of your questions.

Cheers,
Warwick