Re: [eclipse-users] Unit testing in eclipse prolog

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:12:03 +1000
I'm creating a new kind of constrained variable (ordered sets) along
the lines of the 'generic_sets' module. I want to add some unit tests
that ensure that the suspension lists are working correctly - most
importantly, that there aren't any delayed goals remaining once a
variable has been instantiated. Is there any way to access this
information?

Malcolm