Re: [eclipse-users] Fix for Windows 2000 download problem: new binary available

From: Kish Shen <kish_at_...2...>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:28:15 +0100
Kish Shen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have made a new binary release for Windows available on

Sorry, pressed the send button by mistake...

Here is the complete message:

We have made a new binary release for Windows available on:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=177708

This should contain a fix for the loading of dlls problem reported by
12358_at_...52... and Chuck Lutz.

With the help of Stefano Novello, who has a Windows 2000 machine, we
have been able to track down
this problem to Windows 2000 trying to load a non-existing file given by
the LIBRARY name in the .def file
corresponding the dll file. A big thank you to everyone involved for
bringing this problem to our attention and for helping us to track this
problem down.

Please me know if there are any problems with this release.