[eclipse-users] Beginner Question: Partial orders

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:54:22 +1100
I have a problem in which I have a set of actions and I need to
compute a partial ordering on them which obeys certain constraints.
What would be an efficient way to represent this as a CSP?

Malcolm

--
      "The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting;
       it has been found difficult and left untried."