Re: [eclipse-users] eclipse for eclipse?

From: Kish Shen <kish.shen_at_...2...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:01:11 +0000
On Wednesday 24 January 2007 23:09, Malcolm Ryan wrote:
> Has anyone written a mode for the Eclipse prolog in the IBM eclipse IDE?

Hi Malcolm,

I am probably not the best person to answer this, as I did not work on this directly, but as
nobody else have replied yet....

Yes, Saros is a project for an IDE for ECLiPSe CLP on the open development platform eclipse
that started at IBM. This work was done mostly by Andy Cheadle, and we hope to release this
soon -- as I understand it, there are some issues with synchronisation with the current version
of ECLiPSe, so it is not yet released.

The set of tools currently available for TkECLiPSe will be available with Saros, as well as the
eclipse editor.

--Kish