Re: [eclipse-users] how to get eclipse and help yourself

From: J. Manuel Velasco <jvelasco_at_...4...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:21:31 +0100
Hello William,

I can tell you the way to compile a CHR code in eclipse.

1) run eclipse
2) load the CHR library
    [eclipse] lib(chr).
3) convert the CHR file into a prolog file with the command chr2pl
    [eclipse] chr2pl(chrfile).
(*) chrfile must have chr extension
4) compile the prolog file you'll get after previous conversion
    [eclipse] [chrfile].

Since I am not an expert yet on CHRs it will get me time that I don't have to
provide you a basic example but with the guide I gave you in previous emails
(see below) I think you'll be able to make your own example.

More effort you do, best you learn.

I suggest you post the question into the list and not only for me since in the
list there are experience people who can give you a hand (if your emails are
not bounced).

Good luck!

Take care,
-_· manou