[Eclipse-clp-announce] ECLiPSe 7.0

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...7...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:58:04 +0000
Dear ECLiPSe Users,

Happy New Year!

You may have noticed that ECLiPSe 7.0 has been available for
a while from our web site http://eclipseclp.org and mirrors.

This release contains significant changes "under the hood"
to support the new multi-engine/multi-thread functionality,
which enables a number of new programming techniques such as
multithreaded servers and working with multiple independent
search trees.

Beyond that, there are other new features and libraries too
numerous to list here, so please refer to the release notes at
http://eclipseclp.org/relnotes/rel70.html

If you are upgrading from an earlier version, please check the
section on potential incompatibilities at the end of the notes.

Those who are building ECLiPSe from the sources will want to
know that we have recently migrated our source repository from
CVS to GIT version control.  For the time being, the reference
repository remains hosted at Sourceforge and can be found at
https://sourceforge.net/p/eclipse-clp/git

Best regards,
Joachim Schimpf